We’ve introduced SignVideo to our Customer Service Centres. This revolutionises the way deaf British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact us.
SignVideo works by allowing customers to place a call to our Customer Service Centres via a secure video interpreting service. We are committed to ensuring the customer experience is as easy as possible and this service means that deaf customers using sign language can now contact us instantly at no cost.
How it works
- The service allows customers to place a call to our Customer Service Centres.
- It instantly connects deaf customers to a BSL interpreter who phones the Customer Service Centre and relays the conversation in real time.
- The service is available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and is free to use.
How to connect
- If you’d like to learn more about how SignVideo works, check out this How SignVideo Works video.
- If you’d like to connect to our BSL Live service, open SignVideo through this link.
- You can call SignVideo on 020 3388 0771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.