Collect points on all train travel in Britain with South Western Railway
Collect points when you book an Advance ticket online with South Western Railway.
Terms and Conditions
Collect Nectar points on eligible train tickets bought online through any of the following train companies which, together with FirstGroup PLC shall herein be referred to as “FirstGroup”:
South Western Railway
Great Western Railway
You must link your Nectar card number to the 'My Account' section at one of the FirstGroup train companies shown to collect points on train tickets bought online. Once you have linked your card, you will be eligible to collect 2 points per £1 spent on train tickets bought online (excluding season tickets, Gift Vouchers, Travelcards and PLUSBUS)
The Small Print
1. Train tickets bought through any of our assisted travel helplines will qualify for Nectar points.
2. Bookings for group travel that cannot be completed online will not qualify for Nectar points.
3. Incorrect or invalid Nectar cards or Nectar card numbers will not be awarded points. Customers are responsible for ensuring the details they enter are correct.
4. Points will appear on your account within 28 days of buying your tickets.
5. If you receive a refund, any Nectar points collected will be deducted from your Nectar account within 28 days. Deductions for multiple tickets are calculated on the individual ticket price. You will not be eligible to retain Nectar points in respect of any fee payable in relation to a refund.
6. Points cannot currently be redeemed on any of the FirstGroup websites.
7. All FirstGroup companies reserve the right to:
(a) Withdraw at any time any Nectar points that were granted by FirstGroup; (i) in error - as solely determined by Nectar and/or FirstGroup (for example if the Nectar logo was mistakenly displayed on the view item page of an excluded item) or (ii) in the case of any fraudulent activity
(b) Withhold or delay issuing Nectar points
(c) Change these terms at any time. Your continued use of your linked account following notice of such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the terms and conditions, then you must immediately stop using your linked account.
8. When you receive points from any FirstGroup train company, you agree to abide by the Nectar collector rules. https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/collector-rules
9. Delivery charges may apply to online purchases for postal delivery. Free ticket collection is available at selected stations.
10. You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from the negligence of FirstGroup, FirstGroup shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. FirstGroup shall have the right to immediately terminate these terms and conditions and/or suspend the use of your linked account if you commit a breach of these terms and conditions.
12. Each provision of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of these terms and conditions howsoever occasioned.
13. No waiver by FirstGroup shall be construed as a waiver of any breach of any provision of these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. Residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings within a Scottish court of law.
Groupsave (Groupsave offers 34% off adult tickets when 3 to 9 people are travelling together)
Terms and Conditions
- At least 1 adult (aged 16 or older) must travel within each Groupsave ticket, and the whole group must travel together at all times.
- No further discounts are available for children or Railcard holders.
- Groupsave tickets are only valid for certain times of the day. Please use the journey planner to check that the times you want to travel fall within this. There may also be certain journeys and certain dates that Groupsave will not be available. Please check the National Rail website for Groupsave restricted dates.
- Our Groupsave tickets cover you on the following train companies: South Western Railway, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Thameslink, Great Northern, Great Western Railway, Greater Anglia, London Midland, London Overground, Southeastern and Southern.
5x Points Offering
- 5x points available on Advance Single tickets (First or Standard Class) on services operated by SWR.
- Only available via 'View offer'. Invited Nectar Cardholders only. Your Nectar card must be linked to your SWR account.
- A maximum of 8 passengers per booking equating to 16 tickets. Minimum purchase value per Advance Single ticket is £5.
- For bookings made between 9th Jan and 29th Jan 2019. For travel from 10th January up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Advance Single Fares are subject to availability, non-refundable and must be booked at least 1 day in advance of travel. Not valid with other offers. Points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming a National Rail Travel voucher.
- Nectar booking terms apply visit http://bit.ly/Nectarterms. The promoter is First MTR South Western Trains Limited, company number 07900320, registered at 4th Floor Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DG ("South Western Railway").
- SWR reserves the right to amend these terms without notice and to take appropriate action or withdraw this offer at any time.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.