Pizza Hut Restaurants
Collectors can no longer redeem their Nectar points for a pizza at Pizza Hut Restaurants. Don’t worry if you’ve got a voucher you’ve been planning to use. You can still use it until 27 December 2019.
Plus, you can still get your pizza fix and collect points with our other partners like Dominos, Papa Johns and Just Eat. There are more new partners joining us soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
Terms and Conditions
- Your individual voucher expiry date will be shown in both the confirmation email and also on the confirmation webpage post the redemption being made online
- You’ll receive a separate email containing your voucher code which will arrive after the redemption has been made. If you don’t receive your voucher code or have any queries relating to your voucher code or the offer, go to nectar.com or contact the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811. Your voucher code will be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar account
- Valid at Pizza Hut Restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales, excluding the following stores: Bolton Gate, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Centre:MK, Chippenham, Darlington, Glasgow Silverburn, Intu Lakeside, Isle of Wight, Kings Lynn, Llanelli, Lowestoft, London Marble Arch, Manchester Corporation Street, Peterborough, Plymouth Royal Parade, Poole Tower Park, Runcorn, St Helens, Stafford, Thanet, Yeovil. Not valid at Pizza Hut Delivery or restaurants in Northern Ireland or Jersey
- Voucher is only valid on dine-in and excludes takeaway or delivery
- Code will only be valid against one full-price pizza (individual sized on thin, pan, flatbread or gluten-free base). Lowest priced pizza will be free. Excludes Stuffed Crust and Cheesy Bites Base, additional toppings, create your own pizzas, any other mains, starters and sides, desserts and drinks. All items are subject to availability
- Only one free pizza can be claimed per table, and codes can only be used once. Customers must mention the offer at time of ordering and present the code at the point of payment. Customers are able to present the code via their mobile phone or printed to the server, at this juncture the collector may be asked to show their Nectar card
- Codes will be valid throughout the week, excluding Bank Holidays and also 16th - 31st December. Pizza Hut also reserve the right to confirm other periods of exclusion if deemed necessary
- Voucher codes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Unused, expired and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. Don’t worry though, this does not affect your statutory rights
- Redeemed vouchers can also not be used on the Buffet, Meal Deals, Take Away deals, Online Orders, Kids Birthday Parties, Kids Meals, Deliveroo and any other promotions, or in conjunction with other vouchers, offers, deals or discounts.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for a voucher code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions including the Nectar collector rules see here: https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/collector-rules
- Brought to you by: Pizza Hut Restaurants, Building 1, Imperial Place, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts, WDG 1JN
- Voucher codes remain the property of Nectar Loyalty Ltd of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN
* Prices may vary based on restaurant location.