Nectar Guess the Household Goods Competition
Terms and Conditions for ‘Guess the Goods’ Competition
- The prize draw is open to people in the UK aged over 18 except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- There are 5 separate weekly competitions – you can enter once each week
- To enter the weekly competitions, click on the competition link and answer the question for a chance to win.
- The competition dates are:
Week 1: 22 September – until midnight 29 September 2017
Week 2: 30 September – until midnight 6 October 2017
Week 3: 7 October – until midnight 13 October 2017
Week 4: 14 October - until midnight 20 October 2017
Week 5: 21 October - until midnight 28 October 2017
- There are 10 weekly winners consisting of 50,000 Nectar points for each winner.
- The winners will be chosen at complete random from all valid entries.
- We will inform the winners at the end of every competition within 5 working days of each week’s closing date. Points will be added within 10 working days.
- The winner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and entry may appear on the Nectar social channels.
- Entries must not contain any offensive or abusive content. Any entries deemed by Nectar to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry. Nectar also reserves the right to ban the user from the Nectar accounts for not adhering to the guidelines.
- The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
- Promoter: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R0NN.
- By entering this competition, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, or other property is featured for which you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights to that material.
- Details of the prize winners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Home 2.0 promotion, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 6 Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.