Facebook Timeline Competition
Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Timeline Competition
- This competition is open to all Nectar cardholders except employees of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Entries to the competition can be gained by commenting on the competition thread https://facebook.com/nectarbusiness
- The entry must not contain any offensive or abusive content – in line with Nectar Business’s Facebook guidelines. Any entries deemed by Nectar Business to contain offensive or abusive content will be deleted and disqualified from entry.
- There is 1 prize of 3,000 Nectar points to be won and they will be added to the prize winner's card within 5 working days of the winner being announced.
- The competition is open from Tuesday 10th October until 11.59pm on Monday 16th October 2017.
- A prize winner will be picked at random from all valid entries.
- The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner will be announced publicly and via Private Message (“PM”) by Wednesday 18th October 2017 and asked to confirm their name and Nectar card number. Please note, these details will not be used to update your details held on nectar.com.
- In the event that the winner does not have PM enabled, Nectar Business will tag them in a post on the competition thread, asking them to amend their settings. In the event that they are unsure how to do this, Nectar Business will be able to provide assistance.
- Once the prize winner has replied with confirmation of their name and card number, the points will be added within 30 days.
- If the prize winner does not reply to the PM within 5 days, the prize will go to the next entry chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
- The prize winner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The prize winner's name and entries (including the caption and images) may appear on the Nectar Business Facebook page and the nectar.com website.
- Details of the prize winner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the determining of the winning entries by sending a SAE to Nectar Business Facebook comp, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.
- By entering the competition, Facebook users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in addition to the Facebook terms and conditions. This competition is in no way affiliated to Facebook.
- Promoter: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.